December 15, 2015

The Empire Chronicles books 1-3 by Alyssa Rose Ivy





AHHHHHH! I'm so excited that I found this author! I'm currently obsessed. I'm so happy I'm reading her books right now because it's an amazing start to my winter break. So far I have only read these three books in this series and I believe theres 5 books total in this specific series. What I didn't know was that even though there's different series they're all pretty much connected and use the same people. This series or at least the first three books in this series that I have read focuses on Casey, Toby and Jared. LET ME TELL YA ALYSSA ROSE IVY LOVES HER LOVE TRIANGLES! Since I hate reading book summaries past the first sentence I had no idea what I was getting myself into other than the fact that this book had something to do with paranormal creatures. That's all I knew so when I was reading this series I had no idea who Casey was going to choose and it's so annoying because you're rooting for both of the guys and you feel just as conflicted as Casey throughout the story!

There was a lot going on in this story and I liked that it wasn't predictable, there was always a twist and a turn and you never knew what exactly was going to happen and it was super exciting!

PLEASE NOTE: Even though this is a series in its own I highly suggest you read Allie and Levi's story first. I didn't realize that even though the series are separate and have their own plot it really does go in order. I wish I would've read about Allie and Levi's story first because there's definite spoilers in this series about the couple that I wish I didn't know about just yet. I'm going to continue the two final books in this series but I have yet to get the last two books which I hear isn't focused on Casey anymore but on someone else, who I will not mention because that will just spoil it for you.

I love series like this when they have so many supernatural creatures because it's just so exciting! I seriously just want to read every single book in every single series that Alyssa Rose Ivy has published. I'm so glad I found a new author to be obsessed with (:

Love,
Liv

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...