March 30, 2016

Sacked (book 1 of Gridiron) by Jen Frederick

What he wants he gets... 

Knox Masters is a quarterback's worst nightmare. Warrior. Champion. And...virgin. Knox knows what he wants--and he gets it. All American Football player? Check. NFL pros scouting him? Check. Now, he's set his sight on two things. The national title. And Ellie Campbell. Sure, she's the sister of his fellow teammate, but that's not going to stop him. Especially not when he’s convinced Ellie is the one.

...but he's never met her before. 

But Ellie isn't as sure. She's trying to start a new life and she's not interested in a relationship...with anyone. Beside it's not just her cardinal rule of never dating her brother's teammates that keeps her away, but Ellie has a dark secret that would jeopardize everything Knox is pursuing.

Knox has no intention of losing. Ellie has no intention of giving in.
 
+++
I WAS OBSESSED!
So basically I stayed up until 4am on a week night trying to finish this entire book. I COULDN'T PUT IT DOWN I'M NOT KIDDING IT'S THAT GOOD!



I picked up this book thinking it was gonna be a filler book. Something to pass the time until I find a book that I know I'll for sure love. WELL WHAT DO YOU KNOW I END UP LOVING THIS ONE!
This book is sexy, funny, cute and makes my heart flutter! I loved everything about it. Sure, in some parts it wasn't the most realistic but it was still awfully cute and just makes you want to swoon. The characters are soooooooo cute and not to mention that the main sexy beast in this book (Knox) has an identical twin! I haven't read what the second book in this series is about just yet but it better be about Ty!!!

I've never read anything from this author before so I'm so excited to read more of her work and hopefully this series! I highly suggest you read this book if you love football players, shredded guys, a definite page turner, funny characters and some steamy scenes.


“We don’t get to pick the family we’re born into,” he says into the quiet night. “But we do get to choose the family we live with. I choose you. You’re all that I’ll ever want.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...