December 18, 2015

Found (The Crescent Chronicles book 3) by Alyssa Rose Ivy


Summary of Found:

Levi might be hot, strong, and have a cool set of wings, but it's not enough to make up for keeping Allie in the dark.

Allie's tired of being left with more questions than answers. She's tired of loving a guy who refuses to level with her. Most of all, she's tired of her life spinning out of control.

Desperate to save Jess no matter the personal cost, Allie has to face the possibility that the only one she can trust is herself.
****

It was only a couple of hours after I had finished the second book that I was done with this one. I couldn't get enough! I love Allie (I really wish I could be her, even with all the scary danger surrounding her) and Levi! They're such a hot couple! Jared had described them in this book as switching between an old married couple and two people who can't get enough of each other and it's the perfect description because that's exactly how they act. One moment they really do act like an old married couple and it seems like they've been together a helluva lot longer than 6 or so months and then the next moment they are all hot and steamy! Btw Alyssa Rose Ivy is basically the queen of "fade to black" when the sex scenes start happening )': But I definitely feel like she changes that on her other books!

Going back to Toby. I've discussed this in my other posts on the previous books on how different he seems and HE JUST SEEMS SO DIFFERENT UGH! I loved Toby in the Empire series and I hated him in this book but towards the end I started seeing more of the Toby I know and loved.

Also it took me until book three to finally realize how to properly pronounce Levi's real name, Leviathan. It's like Leh-vy-uh-thin. Not sure how I feel about his full name so I'm glad we can just stick to Levi (which btw I'm pretty sure I have been mispronouncing the entire time as well but thats okay)

I never know what to say about the plot because I'd hate to ruin anything for anyone by spoiling main things that happen but I'll just say that I loved Allie in this book! I love women that take charge and are courageous and will do anything and everything to save the ones the love! It's just so badass!! And also, this might be a baby spoiler but somewhere in this book (not saying when it happens, like I said "baby spoiler") Levi gets super emotional and IT BREAKS MY HEART! I literally just wanted to jump right in and cuddle the heck out of him and comfort him! 

Hope y'all enjoyed this book as much as I did because it's amazing (:
ALSO! Like I think I've said in previous posts of these books READ THIS SERIES FIRST! Before you read any other series of Alyssa Rose Ivy's because it will definitely spoil things for you! Like 100% spoil things and it's kind of annoying but I overlook it so hopefully you will not do what I did and read other series before this one.

Love,
Liv

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...