December 17, 2015

Focus (The Crescent Chronicles book 2) by Alyssa Rose Ivy


Summary of Foucs:
Freshman year of college is hard even when you're not tied to the future king of a supernatural society.

Allie dives into college head first with Hailey as her roommate and the city of New Orleans as her backyard. As things within The Society heat up, Allie realizes that whether she’s with Levi or not, she's in far too deep to turn back.
***

Just finished the second book in the series! I was going to eagerly jump into the next book but remembered I said I was going to post a review after each book.
Can I just start off and say how I wish my first semester of college went as amazing as hers? Not only does she have great friends but she has been going to bars and awesome parties and having the time of her life! Makes me want to go to Tulane and see if it's really like that! 
I understood why Allie was so hesitant to jump back into a relationship with Levi because he tricked her and trust me when that happened I was all about hating him but now I'm siding with the others and wanting her to just give in!

Let me just say, I'm so frickin confused!!!!! I read Toby's story before I read this story so I feel like I know him pretty well, so WHY IS HE ACTING SO WEIRD IN THIS STORY!? I'm not going to go into detail on whats he's doing that sooooo weird but if you are like me and read this story second, on accident, DO YOU FEEL MY CONFUSION TOO!? I know once I read more I'll get to the bottom of it but right now I just want to shake them all!

I think it's hilarious that each time a paranormal creature starts to flirt or give attitude to Allie or Hailey they immediately pull the "Do you know who she is? She's Levi's mate" card and I'm just like YAAAAS! Having your life be normal one second and then becoming royalty the next!? She's so lucky! Even though there are some complications and danger involved with her new title as Princess and future Queen. There's definitely drama revolving around that danger in this book but the way the second book ended, it's all just beginning now so I'm so excited!

Hopefully it just keeps getting better and better!

Love,
Liv

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...