August 9, 2015

Praise Authors!

I give so much credit to authors! Honestly. They're amazing. I wish I could put together stories like they do. I've been trying to write a novel for awhile now. I think my main problem right now is the planning part. I need to plan everything out but that's what getting me. Putting together an intriguing and captivating storyline with characters that are complex is so hard! I think the best advice I've ever heard was to write a book that I want to read. So that's what I'm trying to do. I'm trying to write something I want to read. Something that captivates me.

People don't realize how much time and effort goes into writing. This process just gives me so much more appreciation to authors everywhere. Especially to the authors who have series! It's hard enough trying to plot out one novel let alone a whole series!

Back to the drawing board I go! Hopefully I'll be finished by the end of this year! That is my goal! I know many authors can whip out books so quickly but not this gal. Also, I'm using Wattpad again. That's probably where I'll be posting my story. Maybe. I'll have to see when I finish. WHEN. I have to keep reminding myself that I CAN DO THIS! I believe in myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...