February 2, 2016

Reign (Sin City Outlaws book 1) by M.N. Forgy


Summary:
As the president of the Sin City Outlaw Motorcycle Club, I fuck as hard as I ride and rarely go to bed alone.
The women are fast and the violence is intense.
I excel in both.
People either respect me or fear me. I'm not arrogant. It’s just the truth.
I was a king, reigning over Vegas without complication, until one gorgeous sheriff made everything fall apart.
When I saw her, I became a Neanderthal, wanting nothing more than to be between those legs.
I guess that’s where I went wrong, because my reality was shot to hell real fucking fast.
One kiss caused her to step over that blue line.
One night in her bed made me a traitor.
And now… we’re both screwed.
 


Ahhh! So this is going to be a quick review and not in the format I usually do just because I finished this book right now and I want to write down how I feel right before I go to my next class (Which is a Chem Lab...brb gonna die)

I haven't read a book in what feels like forever because I've been so so so busy with my classes so I was in need of a good book and this book was great!

I love MC books but haven't read one in awhile and this book was different than all of the others that I read before. Zeek is the President of Sin City's Outlaws and Jillian is a Sheriff! So right off the bat you know there's going to be trouble just heading their way trying to break the two apart. 

Zeek is sooooooooooo hot! The way he demands attention and authority just by stepping in a room! *Swoon* Plus he's built as hell so extra swoon! (Prepare yourself for sexy steamy scenes!) At first I didn't know if I liked Jillian or not. I was definitely on the fence because she was so sheltered and a bit of a goodie two shoes but throughout the book her character evolved and became a somewhat badass that I ended up really liking.

So there is one thing I didn't like about this book and it's the fact that it ends with a huge cliffhanger! Like why!? And since this book was just released it probably won't be awhile until the next one comes out which is super depressing. I usually only read books that have the whole series published so that I can immediately start on the next book if I end up loving the first but I can't with this and just ugh. The book ends with something huge and the fact that I just have to sit here and wait is making me pout in a really unattractive way lol. 

2 comments:

  1. Love MC novels! Though not too enthused about that cliffhanger. Will probably wait till the next one comes out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh this looks like a great book! Oh noooo, cliffhanger?! I don't think I'll be reading this until the next one comes out then haha.

    Great review!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...