December 29, 2015

The Story of Us (Carnage book 1) by Lesley Jones


I love him, from the instant I set eyes on him when I was just 11 years old I have loved him and nothing will ever change that, he owns me, he owns my heart and he owns my body and no matter how many lies are told, no matter how many people conspire to keep us apart, despite the fame and the distance, we will find a way.

"Georgia Rae, when we made love you used to cry" ... He waits for me to sing my bit. I try to swallow down a sob but I just end up singing through it...
"I said I love you like the stars above, I'll love you till I die"

Carnage is an edgy coming of age love story that breaks all the rules and transcends the decades. Georgia and Sean's story will stay with you long after you read the final word. 
An emotional, smoking hot, gut wrenching read.
***
Overall Thoughts:
WHAT DID I JUST READ!? I'M AN EMOTIONAL WRECK RIGHT NOW THIS BOOK WAS SO UNPERFECTLY PERFECT! (unperfectly isn't a word but just roll with it because it works for me right now). GO PICK UP THIS BOOK NOW!


Concerns:
If you read this book then you know what my concern for this book is. I don't even need to hint at it because trust me you know. I know you know.


Praise:
I loved everyone and everything in this book, well except for one thing but I'm not going to mention that for it will SPOIL EVERYTHING. 

Sean and Georgia are perfect for each other. This is the kind of love that people dream about having and that most people will never have. They make your heart flutter all while making you laugh at some of the things that fly out of their mouths. I love how this is a love at first sight book but it was different that the usual love at first sight stories I've read before and thats because they met each other when they were both very young.

Georgia was just 11 when she was first introduced to Sean and immediately she knew he was the one and because she was so young when she met him it was all just so cute. 

I loved how this book told their story chronologically and didn't go back and forth through time. It started when she was 11 then worked it's way through their lives and their love for each other (and all the twists and turns). It's so beautiful!!

I highly recommend this book! It's so raw and beautiful and it will take you on an emotional rollercoaster. I currently I have a headache from crying and then trying to hold back my tears.


Who I Imagined:
This picture fits perfectly especially because they mentioned how they took a sexy photoshoot!

Favorite Quotes:
"I'll love you forever G, wherever I am in the world, whatever I'm doing, it will always be you, I'm yours, for as long as you want me, for as long as I'm good for you, I'm yours."
***
"He winks down at me and as has become his normal greeting or goodbye, whispers into my ear, 'Show us your tits?'"
***
"There's no one else. There never was. It's still only ever you."
***

Did you cry while reading this book too!?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...