February 6, 2015

The Boy Who Sneaks In My Bedroom Window by Kirsty Moseley


Goodreads Summary:
Amber Walker and her older brother, Jake, have an abusive father. One night her brother's best friend, Liam, sees her crying and climbs through her bedroom window to comfort her. That one action sparks a love/hate relationship that spans over the next eight years. Liam is now a confident, flirty player who has never had a girlfriend before. Amber is still emotionally scarred from the abuse she suffered at the hands of her father. Together they make an unlikely pair. Their relationship has always been a rocky one, but what happens when Amber starts to view her brother's best friend a little differently? And how will her brother, who has always been a little overprotective, react when he finds out that the pair are growing closer? Find out in The Boy Who Sneaks In My Bedroom Window.

***

First can I start off saying that the summary is perfect. It doesn't spoil anything! Too many summaries nowadays spoil so much within the book but this one doesn't. Yay good work!

Hmmm, Jake and Liam. YUMMM! I wish I could see these two men in person. I want to see all their sexiness up close! Like I want to see two guys that every girl is literally tripping over their feet to just say hi to them. I want to see that sexiness in person! I'd honestly find it so amusing to go to school with them. When they would have their school scenes and the girls would nonstop throw themselves at them shamelessly, ugh I wish I was there. That'd be so funny to watch! It'd be like a little show you would get to watch everyday. Especially when Liam would get really uncomfortable. 

I loved Amber! I felt like I could really connect with her. Maybe not in the abusive parent aspects but with her personality. I could honestly say that in real life me and Amber would be best friends. She was so great and such a strong woman! She was funny, nice, compassionate and my favorite characteristic... not whiny! I feel like so many woman characters I read nowadays are whiny which is super annoying to read. 

Also I'd like to add that Liam is officially one of my favorite book boyfriends in the history of ever. He was so adorable! I loved his playful flirtatious banter along with his serious, caring banter. 

This was a fun book to read and I absolutely adored it. I stayed up, honest to god, until 5 am reading this book! I didn't want to put it down! I wanted to keep reading about their story! Their love is the love that I envy and want so badly in my life! If I could find someone that fit me so perfectly like they did each other I would die from happiness.
I also really liked the story line, it was a sweet love story that had some good bumps in the plot to keep it interesting and kept the reader involved and intrigued. I wish that there was a second book of Jake and his story of him finding love. That'd be a great story since he's such a player and only sees women as objects I think it'd be amusing to watch him fall helplessly in love! I definitely recommend this book! 

Love,
Liv 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...