January 18, 2015

Currently Reading 1/18/15




I love books like these! Rockstars have a special place in my heart I swear. And the troubled ones?! SWOON!
I love reading these short 100 page books in between series because they're short and simple. Sometimes I need short and simple right after I finish an emotional, suspenseful or stressful book. They calm me down! Lol. I just started this book this morning and haven't found a lot of time to read but I'm hoping later I can finish this really quickly. If you want to see updates on what I think about this book (or any book really) go to my Goodreads account (link is above). If you have read this book before or any other books by this author let me know! I'm curious to see what your thoughts are (:

Summary:

Devin Shaw, front man for the band, Wicked, is forced into seclusion by his manager after his destructive behavior almost destroys the band. Sent to a remote cabin alone isn't Devin's idea of fun, but to save his career, he'll do what it takes. 

Holly Baker, escaping the hassles of her big city life, arrives in the mountains of Tennessee and awaits the arrival of her friend, Roxy, to start their two-week vacation. Their plans change drastically when Roxy is called away at the last minute, leaving Holly to fend for herself. 

Devin and Holly's worlds collide when a mix up strands them in the same cabin. Alone with nothing but each other for companionship, how will Holly react when she realizes she's trapped with none other than the hottest lead singer the country has seen in years? Will Devin be able to work with a constant distraction the pretty brunette offers? Or will the two discover that sometimes temptation is a wicked dessert best served hot!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...