December 18, 2016

IM MOVING TO WORDPRESS

IT IS OFFICIAL! I HAVE STARTED MY NEW PAGE ON WORDPRESS!

This was such a hard decision for me since I see my blog on Blogger as my baby. However, it became more difficult for me to change my blog's design and just overall do what I envision my blog to look like and all that it can achieve. Blogger was AMAZING to start out with but in the end I've decided to do the switch. It's very scary but we will see how it goes!

IF YOU ARE READING THIS RIGHT NOW THEN PLEASE GO OVER TO MY NEW BLOG SITE AT LIV'S LOVE. YES IT IS STILL THE SAME NAME AND ALL JUST INSTEAD OF BLOGSPOT AT THE END OF THE NAME IT IS NOW WORDPRESS. ALL MY PREVIOUS POSTS AND PICTURES HAVE BEEN TRANSFERRED TO WORDPRESS.

Hopefully you guys will follow me over there and I hope to hear from you all soon. Thank you for your continuous love and support.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...