February 23, 2015

Prick by Sabrina Paige


I can't stop thinking about that prick. 


Caulter Sterling is a prick.
A filthy-mouthed, womanizing, crude, spoiled, arrogant prick.
The tattooed, pierced, panty-melting-hot son of a celebrity.
I hate him.
He's slept his way through practically every girl at Brighton Academy. 
Except for me.
I'm the good girl. The responsible girl. The 4.0, class president, studied-so-much-she-never-lost-the-big-V girl.
And in celebration of graduation and adulthood, I just made the worst decision in the history of ever. 
I lost my V-card to the devil himself.
It was just one night. So what if it was mind-blowing? Hit it and quit it.
Except I just found out that my father - the Senator, the Presidential hopeful - is marrying Caulter's mother. Oh, and this summer? We're hitting the campaign trail.
One big happy family.


***

This book was ugh I don't even know the right words of how I felt about it. The sex in it? Hot. The dirty talk in it? Even hotter. However just because two people are sexually attracted to one another and have amazing sex with one another doesn't mean they're destined to be together. They have great sexual chemistry sure but other than that the two of them couldn't stand each other unless they were jumping each others bones. Their relationship wasn't anything more than two people who enjoyed having sex with one another.

They didn't have a single conversation in the book without seriously irritating the hell out of one another until the end of the book when they had a couple seconds of civility. It was kind of like the author went "Oh the end of the book is impending let me throw in a couple instances of where it looks like they can stand one another." If they had more situations where you could see how good they were together the book would've been fine! It just seemed their relationship at the end wasn't probable.

The characters themselves were alright. They were just the typical bad rebel boy meets goody two shoes and in the end they both changed to someone in the middle of those two categories. 

This book was eh alright. I mean I still read the whole thing and didn't want to just close the book. I kept thinking the public or their parents were going to find out in a catastrophically  horrible way but that was a let down. 

Love,
Liv

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...