December 23, 2015

Deep (Stage Dive book 4) by Kylie Scott


Positive. With two little lines on a pregnancy test, everything in Lizzy Rollins' ordinary life is about to change forever. And all because of one big mistake in Vegas with Ben Nicholson, the irresistibly sexy bass player for Stage Dive. So what if Ben's the only man she's ever met who can make her feel completely safe, cherished, and out of control with desire at the same time? Lizzy knows the gorgeous rock star isn't looking for anything more permanent than a good time, no matter how much she wishes differently.

Ben knows Lizzy is off limits. Completely and utterly. She's his best friend's little sister now, and no matter how hot the chemistry is between them, no matter how sweet and sexy she is, he's not going to go there. But when Ben is forced to keep the one girl he's always had a weakness for out of trouble in Sin City, he quickly learns that what happens in Vegas, doesn't always stay there. Now he and Lizzie are connected in the deepest way possible... but will it lead to a connection of the heart?

Overall Thoughts:
Yes! Yes! Yes! YES! Kylie Scott read my mind and created this book especially for me, I've decided! The entire series I had this one plot in my head of how I wanted everything to go down and KYLIE SCOTT PULLED THROUGH PEOPLE! I literally was jumping up and down when I read the first couple of pages. I honestly couldn't contain my happiness.


Concerns:
I had some concerns with this book that stressed me out. I'm serious about the stressing out part. I would have to take a few breathers and believe that in the end it'd all work out but Ben was just super frustrating! It was hard to trust him throughout the novel, which Kylie Scott purposely made so to make the story realistic and more emotional which is great but in the end I didn't root for him 100% like I did for the other guys. 

Praise:
Like I rambled in the first section I was so happy with the storyline! I knew this was going to happen and I'm so happy it did. I also had a love/hate relationship with how the beginning of the novel started off. It served it's purpose and honestly was the best approach but Kylie Scott just gave us this big surprise and once all hell broke loose she did the "Four Months Earlier" and that's when I internally screamed "Nooooooo!" But like I said before I held on because I had faith that Kylie Scott would pull through and make this an amazing story and she did! She gave you people to love, people to hate, stress that I'm sure will make me break out soon and laughter. I'm honestly so sad that this series has come to an end, I wouldn't mind if Kylie Scott threw in some more band members to keep the series going! I really wish I could join Stage Dive's family because the men and women in this series have been amazing and I'm so glad I enjoyed these books so much!

Who I Imagined:
I feel like everyone imagined different men for Ben than me but whenever I hear beard and men built like a mountain I will forever think of my love, Joe Manganiello. 

And then I imagine Lizzy to look like the beautiful Lindsay Ellingson

Favorite Quotes:
I'd never needed to know that my sister was a screamer. Never. That Mal was a screamer too just kind of confused me.” 
-Lizzy
***
“No way. I still get these horrible flashbacks of that night and wake up crying, terrified that some sexed-up howler monkey is going to attack me.”
-Lizzy
***

Did you like the name of the baby in the end?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...