May 25, 2015

Some of My All Time Fave Authors!


MY FAVORITE AUTHORS!
*In no order whatsoever, also this is an incomplete list, I will be adding more at a later time*




Richelle Mead! 
She's the author of The Vampire Academy series and the Georgia Kincaid series, both I absolutely loved & adored! Her books are so fun to read because Richelle comes up with the best lines for her characters to say, sometimes they are just so witty I'll use their one liners when I talk to people! Love her and her books.



J.R. Ward!
She's the author of the very long yet still sooooo amazing series, Black Dagger Brotherhood! I've read all but the last one (I just haven't gotten around to it sadly!). Fun Fact: She's the #2 most followed person on Goodreads! 

Rachel Van Dyken
Rachel Van Dyken!
She is the author of many books, such as The Ruin series, The Bet series, Seaside series, and many more! I love reading her books I'm always left wanting more and more from her novels!!! She has a talent of making you obsessed with her characters!

Abbi Glines
Abbi Glines!
I love her other books! She is the author of the Sea Breeze series and the Rosemary Beach series which I absolutely adore! Not only that but she is the author of sooooo many other books!


Jamie McGuire!
I have only read one of her books but I loved it so much I couldn't help myself but put her on this list! She is the author of the book Beautiful Disaster! (This is a book I always recommend to my friends whenever they are in search of a new book to read! It's a must!)

Simone Elkeles
Simone Elkeles!
I haven't read anything recent of hers because I don't think she has come out with anything in a couple of years but I remember when I first started with my obsession with book I read her Perfect Chemistry series and Leaving Paradise series and her books were one of the ones that cemented my love for reading! Hopefully she comes out with something new soon!

Julie Kagawa
Julie Kagawa!
The woman who started my love for fairies! She is the author of the amazing Iron Fey series! This woman creates amazing worlds and I just love it! I remember after reading the Iron Fey series I was obsessed with fairies and read about a billion other fairy books to satisfy my new fix. Love her!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...