December 13, 2016

NYC Trip 2016!


My university has this thing called Fall Break. It's just a random break we have in October and this year I travelled to New York City with my friend!
I've been once before a couple of years ago but didn't do much sight seeing and was only there for a day and a half, I believe. This time, however, I wanted to see EVERYTHING!
I thought I'd post some pictures so that you guys could see and also in a way meet me because I think I have only posted a couple pictures of me before. Let me tell you I GOT SUCH A WORKOUT WHILE I WAS THERE. I have never walked so much in my entire life! I walked a little over 20 miles in just 2 days. Like ??? And I was told by so many New Yorkers that walking that much in a day is normal for them !? My calves were swollen hahaha. It was all worth it though. That city is beautiful, especially Central Park! I definitely recommend you go at least once in your lifetime and experience this city and all it has to offer. Click to see some more pics!



Little Italy!


Central Park!



Brooklyn Bridge! Was definitely worth the long walk and almost getting run down by bikers.

A sketchy bathroom in Central Park lol



I will forever be thankful for the girl in the background making this picture forever hilarious.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...